Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sephora Haul & Review | Part 1


Sephora Haul

I apologize for for the lack of posts the last week or so, but I've been out of my normal routine so to speak. However, there is a silver lining to this small hiatus! I have been trying a ton of new products and I am here and ready to go with a full set of reviews! I had initially planned to do a large Sephora haul/ review post, but after doing some further thinking I feel as though it would be best to break it down to 3 smaller posts!
Tarte Limited Edition Palette


Tarte Limited Edition Palette

So here is part 1 of my Sephora haul and review! I want to start off with a product I was extremely excited for. The Limited Edition Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette! The colours look amazing and the packaging is seriously beautiful. The consistency of the shadow's is pretty good, not as "creamy" as I usually like, but still pretty easily blend-able. The only negatives I have to say are the colours are meh, nothing that makes me really excited to try out or that I don't already have in any of my other palettes. I am also disappointed in the opaqueness of the shadows, while they are by no means sheen, the sparkly colours lose their shade and end up looking purely like glitter. But alas, I am really enjoying a few shades and it I'm sure I will find some great uses for this palette. If you would like to see swatches just leave a comment below and I can add them in part 2!

Also, I have been nominated for the Leibster award from two lovely readers/ bloggers however since I have already been nominated once before I think I will do something different and possibly start my own tag or do another tag! So stay tuned for that!!

xoxo
-A



5 comments:

  1. The Tarte eyeshadow palette is gorgeous!! You're tempting me to go Sephora to check that out! Haha

    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to check it out you should go soon! It's already sold out online so I don't know how many stores still have it in stock!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to see the swatches of the palette :) I've my eye on the the rainforest palette for such a long time, I think I should go for it, this palette is already gone :(

    xx gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sold out pretty quickly I think :( You should go for it! Tarte eyeshadows are great! I didn't get a chance to do swatches before I did part 2 but I will definitely include all swatches in part 3! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I look at that Tarte palette all the time but haven't made the plunge yet. Hopefully we'll be seeing some posts on looks you've put together with these shadows. I'd love to see it in action!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete