Friday 11 July 2014

#FOTD | Birthday Dinner

FOTD
Today's "Face of the Day" is a bit fancier than usual as I am about to go out for dinner for my Moms birthday! I was going to do a step by step tutorial but my camera died halfway through so you will have to settle for the end result!

Eyes
  1. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  2. Cookie Dough from Too Faced "Joy to the Girls" in the crease
  3. Chestnut from Too Faced "Joy to the Girls" in the outer V
  4. NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in "Pink Topaz" over the lid
  5. Milani Eye Tech eyeliner
  6. Maybeline "Define-A-Line" used to tight line
  7. Tarte "Lights, Camera, Flashes" mascara
Face
  1. Clinique Super Primer Colour Corrects
  2. Covergirl "CG Smoothers Hydrating Makeup" in 705 Ivory
  3. Hard Candy "Glamoflauge" in Ultra Light
  4. E.L.F Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder 
  5. Milani Illuminating Face Powder in 03 Beauty's Touch (used for blush/ illuminator)
  6. Coty Airspun Foundation Powder in Translucent 
Lips
  1. NYX "Butter Lipstick" in Lollies
  2. Revlon "Colour Burst Lip Gloss" in Bellini 
And I used my NuMe hair curler (25mm) to do my hair & then flipped my head over and took the blow-dryer to the roots to give it more volume!!

xoxo
-A



No comments:

Post a Comment