Tuesday 15 July 2014

Summer Lipstick Lovin'


maybelline coloursensational
From Left to Right: Hot Plum, Pink Quartz, Coral Crush.


This is part two to my Summer Lovin' series. Is it a series? I don't know! I've only photographed for these two posts but I could very well continue it if ya'll are enjoying it? As much as I've been enjoying a nude lip, I always come back to bright and bold. I think it's because if you're in a time crunch but still want to look like you put in a decent amount of effort, its easier to go for a simple eye and bold lip than vice versa. Hot Plum on the left is one of my all time favourites because it is so versatile! Just a light coat and it keeps things fresh & fun, but if you layer it on a bit thicker it adds so much drama! Pink Quartz is honestly one of the most beautiful lipsticks I own. It's the perfect pink & purple mix, with stunning gold flecks & shimmer. I love to wear it whenever I use the Naked 3 palette as I think they compliment each other really well. And lastly, Coral Crush. Do I really need to say anything about this lipstick? I'm pale, it's summer, isn't there some sort of law that I have to love coral??

Maybelline Colorsensational

As you can see the colours are gorgeous and I'm obviously a big fan of the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks. I love the shine and amazing quality of the product. 

xoxo
-A

**As a bit of a side note, I am planning to do a giveaway reallyreally soon! But, I wanted to ask, would you prefer 1 really big prize, or like 3 smaller (but still good!) prizes? Tweet me or reply in the comments what you prefer!!**





No comments:

Post a Comment