Saturday 21 June 2014

#FOTD | Bright & Colourful

Hi y'all! I wanted to pop in with a little #fotd action! I am in love with this look, and think it's absolutely perfect for summer! I am so tired of the same old browns or nudes, but I never really have time to sit and play with eyeshadow colours and blending. I was browsing the makeup section in Walmart the other day and came across the Annabelle Kohl eyeliner and this cobalt blue colour instantly caught my eye. I knew right away I wanted a bold lip to go with this look, I know the cardinal rule of keeping it to one or the other but I think these colours work perfectly together. Also, it only took me 10-15 minutes to put this together! Products listed below :)



1. Clinique Superprimer Colour Correct
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in shade 42 (L'Éclatante)
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer in shade 01
4. Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in shade Light
5. Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in shade 108 Lapis
6. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in shade Magic

What looks are you loving for summer? How do you add colour into your everyday look?

xoxo
-A

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this look! That blue is so vibrant - looks great on you x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! It's definitely something I've never tried before!

      xoxo

      Delete