Wednesday 11 June 2014

Guess who's back!!!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last blog post! My life has been crazy these past few weeks. Everything from family issues, to technology issues, to inspiration issues. My poor Grandma has been ill for the past week so I've been back and forth between her house and mine. And will probably be continuing to do that for the next little while. Also, my DSLR camera is the biggest piece of crap and won't hold a charge. And my iPhone 4 has the worst camera ever. Every picture I take is super fuzzy and I just hate posting content that isn't up to the level I want for my blog so I'd rather not post at all. But I am trying to get my ducks together and get back into some regular posting.

I also suffered some inspiration blues. Partially because I couldn't afford any new products, and partly because I was just so busy and lazy at the same time. BUT my beautiful friends, that is all about to change. I feel inspired and ready to write again! I decided to go through the products I already have but don't use a lot and came up with some really pretty spring looks that I think you all will love! So be on the lookout for that within the next while.

I want to thank everyone for keeping on this journey with me and will leave you with some pictures of things I've been up to the past few weeks, as well as some looks I've tried!!

Me and my Bestie at our friends graduation

#FOTD Berry lip & purple eye (sorry for the crappy quality)


Look at that wing! Check out my review of my holy grail liner here

Kitchener, Ontario
Beautiful park in Kitchener, ON. A friend and I visited for a day of house hunting and decided to take a walk around and found this beautiful place!!!

Kitchener, Ontario
Kitchener, ON 

xoxo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment