Thursday 26 June 2014

Wish List | Designer Shoes

Designer Shoes









(From Left to Right)
  1. Valentino Rockstud Pumo ($1075)
  2. Giuseppe Zanotti ($2250)
  3. Giuseppe Zanotti ($895)
  4. Sergio Rossi Mermaid ($1125)

Designer Shoes




       (Top to Bottom)

This week I have been having the weirdest cravings! Ice Cream? No. Burgers? No. Chocolate? Mmm... Yes but not. SHOES! I don't know why but I have just been finding myself swooning over all of these lovely designer shoes. Alas, I am nowhere near rich enough to afford shoes like this, so I will just sit here on my Mac and swoon over them. Do you have a shoe obsession? Which designer shoes are you craving???

xoxo
-A

4 comments:

  1. I'm a total shoe freak, so I know where you're coming from :) All of these are absolutely beautiful!

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! And I know right, they are like works of art!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they?! Maybe my fairy godmother will wave her wand and deliver a pair to my door haha!

      xoxo

      Delete